Hours of Operation
CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS
It can be stressful trying to find a pet retreat you can trust. We understand. Since nobody wants to worry about their pet’s safety and comfort, you will need a place you can trust. Humane Society Naples Pet Boarding provides a safe and fun environment so that your pets are happy and you have some peace of mind.
Whether you are planning a trip for a few days or a few weeks, you can trust your pet will be well taken care of by the professional animal caregivers at HSN Pet Boarding. Our staff can accommodate any special needs or instructions required to keep your pet safe and healthy for your return.
Thanks to valuable clients, our boarding facility provides critical revenue to provide care for the orphaned animals awaiting their furever homes.
- Full payment expected at check-in.
- Pets must have received the following vaccines to stay with us.
- Dogs: Bordetella, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo
- Cats: FVRCP and Rabies
- Our furry clients go for walks 3 to 4 times a day for 10 – 15 minutes each.
- We offer Diamond Premium pet food at no extra cost.
- We can accommodate any special feeding instructions and medications. However, we do not administer injections.
- Over high-volume holidays (Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) a non-refundable deposit of a one-day stay will be taken when making a reservation. Note: While the facility is closed to the public for these holidays, our team remains on-site to care for your pet(s).
- A late fee of $17.50 ($10 for cats) will be charged per day to your bill if no notification is given of changing pickup dates.
- For non-altered pets, there is a $5 fee per day per dog and a $2.50 fee per day per cat. For 1/2 day boarding, there is $2.50 per day per dog.
Services & Pricing
- $10 – under 4 hours
- $20 – over 4 hours
- $35 per dog
- $20 for each additional dog
- Not currently available for our feline friends.
- $20 per cat
- $12 for each additional cat staying in the same tower.
- Please note: There is a minimum stay of three nights for cats.