For your veterinary appointment or prescription pick-up:
1. Pull up to the white tent outside the main entrance of our shelter and park in LANE 1 or LANE 2.
2. Call the phone number listed on the signs and give your lane number to our clinic representative. (239-643-1555×1)
3. One of our technicians will meet you at your car, discuss any health concerns with your pet, and bring the animal into our clinic. If there is any further discussion needed, the veterinarian will contact you by phone to talk through any issues. Remain in your vehicle.
Please be cautious of your surroundings for your safety and the safety of our staff. Clearance for this tent is 8ft 6in.
All payments will be done over the phone when possible.
Please plan ahead by refilling long-term medications now. We will happily refill for a month or longer when appropriate.
Please closely monitor your pet’s prescription food. Some distributors are reporting delays in shipment which may cause us to be out of stock.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We look forward to full operations soon.
Humane Society Naples Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of services to keep your pet healthy and happy, including routine check-ups, vaccinations, diagnostics, dental care and surgical procedures. We are open Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
In addition to serving pets in the community, our veterinary clinic provides care for all of the shelter animals awaiting furever homes at both adoption centers. Bringing your pet to our clinic is one way to support HSN and its mission while receiving top-notch veterinary care for your pet.
Book an Appointment
The HSN Veterinary Clinic is located at our main shelter. Please call 239-643-2143 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. A member of our team will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Starting today, you can order your pet’s prescriptions and preventatives for delivery through the HSN clinic! This service is offered exclusively to current clinic clients with no delivery charge.
To order your pet’s prescriptions and preventatives for delivery, call the HSN clinic at (239) 643-2143 or place your order during a virtual clinic appointment.
To ensure the safety of all pets, dogs must be leashed and cats must be in a carrier when visiting our clinic.
Services & Pricing
All prices effective December 2020 and are subject to change without notice. Puppy & kitten vaccine series pricing is available upon request.
Canine Vaccines & Testing
- Exam/Office Visit: $55
- Rabies: 1 Year… $15 / 3 Year… $26
- DA2PPL-4: $29 (1 Year or 3 Year)
- DAPP: $27 (1 Year or 3 Year)
- Bordetella: $24
- Leptospirosis: $25
- Heartworm Test: $40
- Dewormer: starts at $15 (varies based on weight)
Feline Vaccines & Testing
- Exam/Office Visit: $55
- Rabies: 1 Year… $24 / 3 Year… $86
- FVRCP: $23.50
- FeLV/FIV Test: $45
FeLV vaccine: $22.50
- Feline Neuter: Starting at $105
- Feline Spay: Starting at $175
- Canine Neuter: Starting at $200 – varies based on weight and other factors
- Canine Spay: Starting at $225 – varies based on weight and other factors
- Rabbit Neuter: $125
- Rabbit Spay: $190
- Feline Dental Package: Starting at $225
- Canine Dental Package: Starting at $275
- Specialty Surgery: Requires an office visit to create an estimate
- Nail Trim: $12
- Ear Cleaning: $18
- Urine Culture: $105
- Senior Panel: $130
- Anal Gland Expression: $20
We know how many animals are already in need of good homes. To help prevent further pet overpopulation, Humane Society Naples has developed SNAP, our affordable Spay/Neuter Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP is designed to help those individuals who cannot afford spay or neuter surgeries and who do not qualify for other spay or neuter assistance programs.
From routine appointments to emergency situations or surgeries, the CareCredit card gives pet owners the peace of mind needed to care for pets big and small.
Unlike traditional pet financing or veterinary payment plans, the CareCredit credit card gives you the flexibility to use your card again and again for your pet’s procedures.
Meet The Veterinary Clinic Team
Sinyee Fok, DVM
Sharon Thornhill, DVM
Ashley Virgilio, DVM
Kim Watson, DVM