This is a repeating eventnovember 9, 2019 10:00 AM
Key information regarding student orientations: Registration is required for these orientations as space is limited. The sessions often fill
Key information regarding student orientations:
Registration is required for these orientations as space is limited. The sessions often fill up one to two weeks in advance of the date.
To register, students must complete our online application and have a parent/guardian complete our digital waiver of liability.
• All volunteers must attend an orientation before volunteering at Humane Society Naples.
• Student orientations take place on the second Saturday of every month (except August and December) at 10 am and last about 90 minutes.
• At the orientation new volunteers will learn about our programs, services, and what their volunteer role will entail. Included in the orientation is a brief training session in our cat rooms.
• All participants including parents/guardians must wear long pants and closed shoes to the session. This is for safety purposes.
• Students must bring $25 for their volunteer T-shirt and name badge.
Please click below to fill out the application.
PLEASE NOTE: Parent/Guardian MUST fill out Youth Waiver of Liability before child can attend orientation.
Once we receive your application AND a completed digital waiver of liability, we will notify you via email of the date of your session. Please note, these sessions often fill up a week or two prior to the date of the session.
(Saturday) 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Humane Society Naples (Community Room)
370 Airport-Pulling Rd N
Humane Society Naples