Pet Photo Shoot Fundraiser
AGoldPhoto Pet Photography is back raising money for Humane Society Naples on Saturday, January 13 from 1 – 4 pm at Momentum Brewhouse! Book a photo shoot for your pet for $50 and $35 of the sitting fees will be donated to our no-kill shelter. Momentum will also be donating $1 from every beer sold during the event.
• The photo shoot sitting fee for each pet is $50. $35 of that will go to the shelter
• You’ll receive an online gallery with photos from the shoot to choose from
• Each edited digital photo is $20
• There is a minimum order of 3 digital photos
• You can expect the proofs within 3 weeks
• You’ll be sent an invoice for the number of digital photos you’d like to purchase through PayPal, which can be paid by credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account
• Prints are not included but can be purchased as well
• Participants will also get $1 off drafts during the event
Each dog does require its own time slot. If you would like photos with multiple dogs, photos can be taken together and if they don’t cooperate, can be taken separately and edited together. If you have 3 or more pets, you may find it more economical to schedule an in-home pet photo shoot or even a Group Pet Photo Shoot Party.
Can I be in the photo with my pet? These events are just for the pets
Can my cat come? Cats don’t usually do well at events. We suggest an in-home photo shoot instead.
Is the sitting fee refundable if I can’t make it? Yes, if you let us know 24 hours in advance. If you don’t show up, your sitting fee is not refundable
Adam from AGoldPhoto uses photography to tell stories of adoption, rescue and highlight various animal welfare issues. He also travels the country hosting Pet Photo Shoot Fundraisers. His work has been featured in ABC News, Good Morning America, People, Huff Post and UpWorthy for his Pit Bull Picture Project.