Virtual Veterinary Clinic Appointments
Hours of Operation
Virtual clinic appointments are now being offer exclusively to current clinic clients. This gives clients the opportunity to speak with an HSN veterinarian from the comfort of their home for a low fee.
There is no need to book an appointment ahead of time! Using your phone or computer, join a virtual waiting room and a veterinarian will be with you to discuss your pet’s issues or symptoms.
Is a virtual clinic appointment right for me?
HSN Virtual Veterinary Clinic appointments are available for current clinic clients (have been seen at the HSN Clinic within the previous year) only.
If you are a new patient, please call (239) 643-2143.
What issues/symptoms are appropriate for a virtual clinic appointment?
This service is appropriate for the following issues/symptoms:
•Kittens or cats experiencing an upper respiratory infection (coughing, sneezing, eye/nose discharge)
• Behavior consultations (anxiety, stress, inappropriate urination, other behavior changes)
• Hospice/End of Life conversations
• Follow-up appointments which do not involve drawing blood or other lab work
What do I need for a virtual clinic appointment?
• A phone with a front or rear facing camera, laptop or desktop computer with a web cam
• Good wifi connection
• Firefox, Chrome or Safari internet browser
• Access to animal – Our veterinarians will need to see your animal during the virtual appointment
How does it work?
Speaking to an HSN veterinarian is simple! Starting a telemedicine call with an available veterinarian (a green dot will be displayed beside their name) will enter you into a virtual waiting room. The veterinarian will be with you dependent on how many clients are ahead of you. You do not need to book a virtual appointment ahead of time.
Please keep in mind:
• Wait times will vary
• Veterinarians have limited availability, please see the hours of operation to the left for available times
• An in-person appointment may be required, if so your virtual clinic appointment fee will be deducted from your in-person clinic visit fee
I'm not sure if I need a virtual appointment or an in-person appointment.
If you are unsure whether your issue can be resolved with a virtual clinic appointment or for emergencies, please call (239) 643-2143.